The Latrobe Valley Event Calendar
MovemberWe're making change for men's health in The Latrobe Valley. Give us a hand.
Wed Nov 1st
Ovarian Cancer Awareness MonthEach year in Australia Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month is held in February to raise awareness of Ovarian Cancer
Thu Feb 1st 2024
Total Results = 2
You or your Marketing Manager can list a Community or Business Event here. If you would like to advertise your Latrobe Valley event simply Login
Events in and around The Latrobe Valley
As the seasons change throughout the year, so too does the excitement and fun in the Latrobe Valley region of Victoria. From music festivals to scenic hikes, there's always something exciting happening here. Check out some of the region's top seasonal events below:
- The Morwell International Rose Garden in bloom: Take a stroll through the beautiful rose garden, which features over 4000 varieties of roses from around the world.
- Yinnar Draught Horse & Power Club Annual Field Day: Hosted annually in Yinnar, this event includes horse-drawn ploughing demonstrations, vintage farm machinery, and more.
- Traralgon Farmers' Market: Every Saturday, the Traralgon Farmers' Market is held in Kay Street Gardens. Here you'll find fresh produce, crafts, and more.
- Boolarra Folk Festival: A celebration of Australian folk music, this festival is held annually in Boolarra. Enjoy live music, food, and more.
- Gippsland Lakes Discovery Festival: Hosted annually in January, the Gippsland Lakes Discovery Festival is a celebration of the region's natural beauty. Events include boat tours, bird-watching walks, and more.
- Morwell River Falls: Take a refreshing dip in the Morwell River Falls, one of the region's most stunning natural attractions.
- Latrobe Valley Eisteddfod: A showcase of local talent in music, dance, and more, the Latrobe Valley Eisteddfod is held annually in Traralgon.
- South Gippsland Orchid Show: Hosted annually in Yinnar, this event celebrates the beauty of orchids. There are also plant sales, workshops, and more.
- Tarra Bulga National Park: With leaves turning beautiful shades of red and gold, autumn is the perfect time to visit Tarra Bulga National Park. Take a stroll through the rainforest and marvel at the stunning scenery.
- Winterfest: Hosted annually in Traralgon, Winterfest is a celebration of all things winter. Events include ice-skating, snowboarding, and more.
- Yallourn North Vintage Machinery & Vehicle Rally: A celebration of vintage machinery and vehicles, this event is held annually in Yallourn North.
- Snowy Range: For those looking to hit the slopes, Snowy Range is the perfect destination. With ski and snowboard runs for all levels of experience, this is one of Victoria's top winter destinations.
No matter what season you visit the Latrobe Valley region, there's always something to see and do. For more information on any of these events, contact Latrobe Visitor Information Centre at 1800 621 409.